Last Wednesday was a simple day where the class got split into two groups to discuss about our creative process and fear of choosing to study graphic design. Many of the fears my group had such as the fear of success and no support from parents were common fears that many people in the group had in common. This was a great way of getting to know the people in the class more, like how one would try to get to know the workers in the studio more. the more they know about each other, the better they would work as in a group together.
After, we watched John Maeda and Tim Brown on TEDtalks. John Maeda was very creative in his ideas. Although I would reconsider some of the materials he used to create his projects such as Cheetos and french fries from McDonalds, the final result shocked me because the "butterfries" were an amazing idea (along with a very funny pun with the name). Tim Brown talked about changing the world...yep, changing THE WORLD. Although I doubt I will be able to do that, I hope to be recognized in my work in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment