In Concept Development class on Wednesday, we continued the presentations from Monday. Using some of the corrected mistakes on Monday, the people who presented seemed to have better presentations due to having an advantage of learning from previous mistakes. Despite this, I thought these people were well prepared and had great game ideas. From watching all the presentations, I saw many visual clues that affected one's presentation, whether it was fidgeting or no eye contact. Even one's tone when talking was important when communicating certain information.
Like the precious class meeting, we all needed work in sharpening our game ideas and presentation. Even though the presentations were so sudden, majority of the class was unprepared and frightened by the idea of talking in front of the class. I think the class had many great ideas and with a few tweaks, the game concepts could be a lot stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment