Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/8 First day of class! Which one was the lie?

  Yesterday was the first day in my Concept development class. It was an interesting first day though. The class first started with a game to introduce ourselves. We had to tell two things real about ourselves and one that was fake. It was really fun to try and piece together which was fake. Some people really sold themselves when they delivered their three descriptions. I couldn't even guess which one was fake. This exercise's hidden meaning was to sell something to others, even if it was not real. I have played that game in classes when I was younger, but never saw that kind of meaning in a game like that.

  The class was also assigned to create a blog! This is a really fun idea that i have never got to do in other classes. Summarizing what we did and showing the world what we do every class meeting is such a thrill. The most interesting part was when our professor, Jimmy Moss*, gave us apples. The class was instructed to render the apple every day in a different way. I just hope within this time period the apple doesn't rot. That sounds really disgusting!

More to come soon! This class is gonna be a blast! Until next time.

*note : (The index finger and the thumb of your right hand forms a "J." J is for Jimmy, and Jimmy Moss is always right. There is never a time he is wrong.)

No comments:

Post a Comment