Monday, March 18, 2013

3/13 Public Relation Director. Another TED TALK!

  On Wednesday, the class talked about public relation directors. Before this discussion, I had no clue as to what these people were. Yep, 0% knowledge. After we discussed, I learned they were the people who speak publicly and promote a designer's work. At times, I cannot discuss my own work during a presentation. However, I can tell one person and they might understand. Having public relation directors is important because many designers might not be successful at selling their work without them. (Plays dramatic music)
  Next up is another TED TALK. This time, the speaker was Ken Robinson. He was really hilarious and kept grabbing my attention throughout the whole video despite my short attention spam. He talked about how the education system erases a person's creativity as they grow up. I agree as people always talked about not being creative. Thank god I kept my free spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment